Dennis R. Williams
- Admitted to Practice
- Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Community Involvement
Dennis R. Williams is Of Counsel at Adams Law, PLLC. For over 30 years, he has practiced in the areas of Commercial Banking, Commercial Financial Law, Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Development and Planning, Business Law, Bankruptcy and Reorganization, UCC Litigation, and Lender Liability Litigation.
Dennis has represented Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana companies in both federal and state court and provided day-to-day counseling to business owners resolving complex problems. His practice has included representation on sophisticated commercial development, corporate and LLC formation, reorganization and bankruptcy, special financing, and commercial litigation.
He represents financial institutions in multi-million-dollar debt restructuring and workout plans, as well as counseling on the intricacies of finance law. By working closely with the firm’s Civil Litigation and Government practice groups, Dennis provides banking and financial services clients with seasoned, practical legal advice on a range of industry-challenging issues.
For over three decades, Dennis has provided firm clients with business savvy advice and counseling on complex business issues. From business formation through reorganization, he represents clients and is the trusted counsel throughout Ohio and Kentucky.
- Northern Kentucky University (1974)
- Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville (1977)
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- State of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce, Director
- Covington Board of Education Foundation, Member
- Kenton County Public Library Foundation, Board Member
- Madison E-Zone, Former Board Member
- Covington Business Council, Past Chairman
- Northern Kentucky Bankruptcy and Reorganization Committee, Charter member
- Kentucky Bar Association Statewide Bankruptcy Section, Past Chairman
- Kentucky Bar Association Unauthorized Practice Committee, Former Member
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association, Former Director
- Ralph Haile Jr. Distinguished Service Award Recipient (2005)