Our Firm’s History
New Firm Name. Same Rich History.
Adams, Stepner, Woltermann & Dusing, PLLC is now known as Adams Law, PLLC.
Why We’re Making This Change
- We have a historic reputation, yet we are growing, forward-thinking, and prime for the future.
- We provide the perfect balance of the highest quality legal representation and client experience. Every client is important and every legal matter gets the attention that it deserves.
- We utilize technology to provide comprehensive, consistent, and affordable representation and are able to handle the most complex legal issues.
- Our client’s best interests always come first – we provide individualized care for clients – we listen to their needs, goals, and concerns.
- We are a team of top-rated practitioners that leverages our combined skill sets and experience.
- We have grown to serve the Greater Cincinnati region and the entire Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Although our name has changed, we still have the same rich history and have been serving clients for over 125 years. We are still a full-service law firm providing a diverse clientele with sound legal counsel and representation while being centrally located in the heart of Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati area. Our attorneys are licensed to practice and represent clients in state and federal courts in Kentucky and Ohio.
Experience & Quality is Our Foundation
Our firm was founded on principles of excellence, integrity, and above all a non-negotiable dedication to serve our clients.
We have a solid foundation and have consistently earned high honors. Our attorneys are leaders among Northern Kentucky & Greater Cincinnati lawyers, offering the high quality of legal services expected from the larger firms and the client attention that distinguishes the best client-centered firms apart from the rest. Both our business and trial attorneys are attentive and proactive advisors who work to understand our clients’ needs and ensure their objectives are met and that potential problems are avoided.
Serving Our Clients for Over 125 Years
Effective representation in today’s business world requires experienced lawyers, concentrated focus, and client-centered service. The intricacies of the needs of families and individuals require similar experience and service. To meet today’s complex business and family needs, the firm provides concentrated services in seven major practice areas.
The firm’s practice areas include all of the legal areas required in today’s rapidly changing and highly technical business environment, as well as the complexities of every facet of family and personal representation. Our lawyers focus on issues ranging from business disputes and litigation, government representation, school law, family law, estate planning, corporate compliance issues, employment issues, workers’ compensation, complex product liability litigation, personal injury, and real estate.
Our attorneys have countless hours of experience and a reputation for responsiveness to our clients. We are very proud of our demonstrated record of success with roots reaching back over 125 years!